Gov't Access TV - Channel 20
Charter Communications Channel 20
The City of Arroyo Grande’s Government Access Channel 20 is provided for as part of its cable television franchise agreement with Charter Communications. Channel 20 is operated by the City and is available to Arroyo Grande residents.
Programming for the City’s Government Access Channel 20 includes broadcasting of City Council and Planning Commission meetings, a Community Bulletin Board, and other special City programs that are available to viewers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View Live Streaming Video of Government Access Channel on the internet through our Live Webcast of Arroyo Grande Channel 20. Live webcasting of Channel 20 is available 24 hours a day,7 days a week, anywhere with internet access.
Community Bulletin Board
- City of Arroyo Grande programs, services, and activities
- A complete listing of recreation classes, events and workshops
- Information about childcare programs
- Listings of City Commissions, Committees and Boards
- Public notices
- Special events that are sponsored or co-sponsored by the City of Arroyo Grande
Regular City Council meetings are broadcast live on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Council meetings are rebroadcast daily thereafter for one week at 1:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Regular Planning Commission meetings are broadcast live on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Planning Commission meetings are rebroadcast daily thereafter for one week at 1:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Your participation at City Council and Planning Commission meetings is encouraged. City Council and Planning Commission meetings are held in a hybrid in-person/virtual format.
Just Want to Watch or Listen?
- Arroyo Grande Channel 20 on Charter TV
- Online through SLO-Span website
- Online through the City's website
- Join the Zoom webinar by clicking the link that is published on the posted agenda. Agendas can be accessed at https://www.arroyogrande.org/751/Agendas-Minutes.
- Zoom teleconference attendee: Call in utilizing one of the phone numbers that is published on the posted agenda. Agendas can be accessed at https://www.arroyogrande.org/751/Agendas-Minutes.
Want to Participate in the Public Meeting?
- Community members are encouraged to submit written comments in advance via email by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting and those communications will be provided to the City Council or Planning Commission prior to the start of the meeting and will be made a part of the record. Please provide the agenda item number in the subject line of your email.
City Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Commission: email@example.com
- Members of the public may watch the meeting and speak during general public comment or on a specific agenda item by joining the Zoom meeting using the information published on the posted agenda. Agendas can be accessed at https://www.arroyogrande.org/751/Agendas-Minutes. Please use the “raise hand” feature in the Zoom meeting to indicate your desire to provide public comment. Comments will be limited to three (3) minutes per speaker, pursuant to current meeting procedure.
- Zoom Teleconference Attendee: Call in utilizing one of the phone numbers that is published on the posted agenda. Agendas can be accessed at https://www.arroyogrande.org/751/Agendas-Minutes. Comments will be limited to three (3) minutes per speaker, pursuant to current meeting procedure. Please be patient as we work to recognize each caller.
These guidelines may be updated up to and during the meeting as needed based on technology capabilities and/or to implement guidance and direction from the San Luis Obispo County Department of Health and other governmental authorities.
Meeting Video Linked to Agendas
An archive of previous City Council and Planning Commission meeting and audio files can be accessed online. The files are indexed and allow on-demand access to the meetings 24/7 over the internet. Upon accessing the archive and a specific meeting date, the web-page will open with a video-viewer on the left side of the screen and the meeting’s agenda on the right. Each agenda item, motion and vote is tagged with an icon, and by clicking on the icon, the video is advanced to that point in the meeting. Links to the agenda item staff reports are also provided for your convenience.